Saturday, June 16, 2001

Error in Seminar Dates; Free ESTL for past Seminar Attendees

Two very quick things:
- I got the Zurich seminar dates wrong.
- Attendees of my earlier STL seminars get a free copy of ESTL.

In my last mailing, I bungled the dates for my seminar in Zurich. The
correct dates are at my web site. Rather than run the risk of getting them
wrong here again, here's the link to my seminars page:
http://www.aristeia.com/seminars_frames.html. I apologize for the error.

If you attended one of my STL seminars last June or this past January,
you're entitled to a free autographed copy of ESTL. If you haven't
received email recently asking for your current mailing address, it's
because our email to you bounced, and we don't know how to get in touch
with you. If you were a seminar attendee and you haven't heard from us,
please send your current mailing address to nancy@.... That's my
wife, so be nice to her :-)

Scott
+---------------------------------------------------+
| Check out THE C++ Seminar: 3 Days with 5 Experts |
| http://www.gotw.ca/cpp_seminar/ |
+---------------------------------------------------+

No comments: